The Newfound Pathway Team would love to have your input on our goals. Click here to download a short, two page, survey that will help us insure that we are on the right path.
For those who cannot read PDF files, the survey is given below.
Please print this page and mail it to
Newfound Pathways, PO Box 112, Hebron, NH 03241
Thank you for participating in this survey. We want to learn about how people travel around Newfound Lake and determine if there is demand for more recreational access around the lake. This information will help the Newfound Pathways (www.newfoundpathway.org) plan a bicycle/pedestrian path around Newfound Lake.
Please email this form to info@NewfoundPathway.org
or mail it to Newfound Pathway, PO Box 112, Hebron, NH 03241
1. How often do you come to Newfound Lake and vicinity?
________I am a resident
________I visit often
________This is my first time here
2. Do you use the following resources?
Always Sometimes Never
- Newfound Audubon Center _____ _____ _____
- Wellington State Park _____ _____ _____
- Bristol Bicycle/Pedestrian Path _____ _____ _____
- Cardigan Mountain AMC Lodge _____ _____ _____
- One of the summer camps _____ _____ _____
- Other_______________________ _____ _____ ______
3. How important to you are the following activities?
Not Somewhat Extremely
- Boating, swimming _____ ______ _______
- Fishing _____ ______ _______
- Hiking _____ ______ _______
- Golf _____ ______ _______
- Nature study/Bird Watching _____ ______ _______
- Bicycling _____ ______ _______
- Camping _____ ______ _______
- Walking _____ ______ _______
- Winter Sports _____ ______ _______
- Other__________________ _____ ______ _______
4. Please comment on how you might use a pathway around Newfound Lake.
Always Sometimes Never
- Walking/jogging _____ _____ _____
- Rollerblading, skateboarding _____ _____ _____
- Bicycling ______ _____ _____
- Other ___________________________ _____ _____ ______
5. If you are a resident of Hebron or Bridgewater, would you vote for your town to match grant money to establish a pathway?
- Yes_________ No_________Undecided_____________
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your thoughts.
If you would like to join the efforts of the Newfound Lake Pathway Committee please give us your contact information: